Is it time to check your hearing aid?
When you purchase a hearing aid from us, you are not just purchasing a top of the range product suited to your listening needs, but you are also getting the expert advice and ongoing support that make going private a huge advantage.
It’s important to us that the hearing aid is working for you and improving your life. Our specialists continue their role of assistance beyond the purchase and we encourage our customers to call for any issue, concern or celebration! Every customer is different and so a custom solution is the only option to cater to every need.
We will continue to be in touch for the duration of the use of your hearing aids, so please make sure we have your details like email or phone number so you can get the latest information and advice from us.
With these simple reminders:
- Take out your hearing aids while bathing or showering
- Protect your devices from moisture, do not leave them in damp places like the bathroom
- Do not leave them near a heat source such as a radiator or a hair dryer
- Avoid exposing your hearing aids to direct sunlight when placing them somewhere
- Remove them before you perfume or use a spray or hairspray
- Make sure you always have clean hands before handling your hearing aids
- At night, use a drying cup or Drylux to protect them from moisture
- If your hearing aid is not working the way it should, it is best not to attempt a repair yourself because its components are very fragile, call us or visit a clinic.
First year check ups
Over the first year of use, it is recommended that you come in for your hearing aid tuning at least 3 times a year. With frequent hearing aid check and testing conducted, we are better able to provide you with exactly what you need. Forgoing the check ups could mean that instead of providing you with solutions, your hearing aid could give you problems.
Regular tune-up after one year
By the time your first year of using the device is up, you will have arrived at an optimal hearing aid tuning setting. But, we encourage you to seek assistance any time and avail of our services such as the hearing aid battery tester. Seeing us regularly will mean that your hearing aid always works to your satisfaction. Have your hearing aid checked regularly and only by professionals!